Menu

Build a Joomla Website Forum

Free Joomla support for all and priority support for members.
:unsure: Can anyone help with a way to embed a video into a Joomla 1.7 article please?...
Sue
Expert Member
:unsure: Can anyone offer a clue as to how I can embed a video in a joomla 1.7 article (or module) please?...
Sue
Expert Member
Hi, I need help here. I am building another website and this time, I am using latest version of Joomla 2.5. I installed Googlemap plugin like mentioned in the tutorial in Beyond the Basic. I did all what been told but I noticed the google map won'...
Hi, I am trying to install Joomla into Webhost using 000webhost.com. However, when I reach database confriguration, I entered all the username and password as needed. I still could not get through and a message popped up showed 'Could not connect ...
Expert Member
Hi, I tried to install Xmap into Joomla through extension manager. An error message pop up and showed 'Error building Admin menus". I looked into component and xmap remains missing on the menu. Please see attached image I captured. Can ...
Expert Member
Hi, I am learning to construct joomla website. I encounter a problem and the Main menu pop up under Sample Sites instead of Australian Parks menu only. I want to have Australian Parks menu to pop up only under samples sites. I looked into me...
Expert Member

There are no discussions available here currently

Free Joomla TutorialLearn Joomla for free with our 16 lesson, 2 hour course.

Get Started