Menu

Build a Joomla Website Forum

Free Joomla support for all and priority support for members.
Whether you're brand new to web development or a seasoned pro, I welcome you to the Joomla content management system. Please use this forum to introduce yourself and tell us what you want to achieve with Joomla. You are welcome to include a photo and...
Richard Pearce Moderator
Expert Member
This is not a tutorial announcement, but this is the best place to tell you about our first external project for 2012. Joomla News pulls together all the latest news from the world of Joomla. It's fair to say that it is in a beta state right now, but...
Richard Pearce Moderator
Expert Member
Ok - my first attempt at producing this course did not go well. I am (somewhat reluctantly) releasing this course as each lesson is produced. It has been a massive effort to get to this point, so I'd love to hear your feedback in the Pro forum. L...
Richard Pearce Moderator
Expert Member
The Beyond the Basics lessons can now be viewed on the iPad and iPhone. We will modify the Joomla Pro lessons over the coming days. In addition, you have always been able to download the tutorials and sync them to your device. Older lessons are in...
Richard Pearce Moderator
Expert Member
Yes, the site is looking great Richard! One little thing: the Topic Icons pannel is not rendering correctly in FF5. Looking forward to the forum catching on. Sure it will! Hope you're not run off your feet. I've been finding the tutorials mo...
Expert Member
Congratulations on your new website. It's really nice! I came as a result of your email telling of the new site, and the "pro" page indicated that there is a coupon for 40% off on EasyBlog. I clicked the link there, but it sent me to t...
I have made groups and also created access levels (such as access levels for job seekers and access level for employers.) Then I made two users (job seeker and employer) and then created menu items and assigned access level to each menu item. S...
Wow - two releases in one day! Although there are not a lot of differences between the Administrator settings between versions 1.5 and 1.7, we have decided to reproduce all of the Joomla Pro "core" lessons. The first ones explain all of...
Richard Pearce Moderator
Expert Member
I have been struggling with this decision for months, but as it is Christmas, I have finally relented and decided to make the Joomla Pro course a lifetime subscription. Once you subscribe, there is nothing to pay again - ever. AND you'll get access t...
Richard Pearce Moderator
Expert Member
We received a lot of requests to produce a Joomla 1.7 version of our popular "how to build a Joomla site from scratch" series. I am pleased to announce that this has now been completed. This is part of the Beyond the Basics course and is av...
Richard Pearce Moderator
Expert Member

There are no discussions available here currently

Free Joomla TutorialLearn Joomla for free with our 16 lesson, 2 hour course.

Get Started