SiteGround, a popular web hosting company with over 80,000 Joomla installations, has announced the launch of their six month long project to update and refresh the working area for users. The improvements add a completely new file structure as well as a much improved front-end.
In speaking of the overhaul SiteGround has said, "The main concept behind the redesign was to create a working space for our customers, which is simple, easy-to-use, and personal. It reflects our belief that high quality of service should show even in the smallest interface details of the tools we give you."
Some of the features of the new layout include:
- Adding profiles for customers and SiteGround staff
- Reorganization of My Accounts section for easier management
- Helpdesk improvements for faster access to support
- New options to make money from SiteGround
- Customizable resources section
Visit SiteGround for more information.