If you have a lot of extensions it can become difficult to find your most frequently accessed pages in Administrator. Art Admin Shortcuts is a free extension that allows you to create quick icons and keyboard shortcuts to your favourite pages. Here are the steps to get this working:
2. Install it as normal. Review lesson 12 of the free training if necessary.
3. In Administrator, go to Extensions - Module Manager
4. Click the Administrator link towards the top left
5. Click Art Admin Shortcuts
6. Under Details, set Enabled to Yes and Position to Status
7. Create your desired shortcut in the right column. You can link to a component or menu item or even your own link. Ensure that you set Enabled to Yes under each of your desired shortcuts.