Tutorials, reviews, case studies and other tips to help website owners and website developers master the Joomla content management system.
Free Webinar: How to plan a website
UPDATE: THE WEBINAR IS OVER BUT YOU CAN WATCH A REPLAY
You've learnt Joomla - now what?
Join me for a free webinar where I teach you the steps to planning a successful website. This has been designed for those who are about to build or rebuild their website.
Learning how to build a website is one thing. But ensuring that it achieves your goals is quite another. You need a plan, but where do you begin?
The good news is that there is a logical process to follow and you'll learn it in less than an hour by attending this free webinar. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions about your specific website.
- Goals - what are you trying to achieve?
- Actions - how to define your most wanted response?
- Market Research - discover why your competitors are beating you
- Planning content - getting the right ideas out of your head and onto paper
- Planning the home page - get this wrong and all your efforts have been wasted
- Producing content - ensuring the job gets done
- Getting it built - DIY, hybrid or outsource the lot?
- Question time - what's stopping you from getting started today? Ask the experts!
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Make sure your website exceeds your goals, comes in under budget and on time.
If you have a question about Joomla or planning your website, enter this into the appropriate box on the registration form. I will do my best to answer this during the webinar.
A note about times
The teaching part of the webinar runs for approximately 45 minutes. I will then answer questions.
This is being held on Saturday 8th September at 8:30am Sydney time. There is a link on the registration form to convert this to your time. Some examples include:
6:30pm Friday EDT
3:30pm Friday PDT
11:30pm Friday GMT
10:30am Saturday NZST